ImmortalOt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ImmortalOt

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donation

Daopay

Supported Sites
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gäst

Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius! Empty
PostSubject: Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius!   Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:26 pm

I got many complains on this Senior tutor imperius.
So do like 40-50% of this server.

* He removed the Shop Teleport and he always say with his bad english : " Frize "
* He don't go and check the person who just say "Kick me" He just kick. A guy killed me and I wanted to revenge him and when I came back i saw he got kicked and made me angry and he said " He ask Kick me and I kick" ( Thats Power Abuse )
* He have debugged alot of players doing /goto while doing quest and he just say "sry" and then he dont care about that person anymore.
*His bad english, please get a Tutor who got good english and can speak spanish, or any other language because you already have God Immortal who can speak it.

*I just see him walking in shops, depot, temple removing the items on the floor instead of trying to find something illegal on the server.

You will probably get loads of other complains about this guy.

Yours: CHANG CHANG CHOOOOOOONG
Back to top Go down
Benja

Antal inlägg : 4

PostSubject: Re: Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius!   Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:04 pm

Yeah, this morning I saw him spamming broadcast "PLEASE COME LVL 300 QUEST" etc etc... he knows he shouldnt do this
And also when a player had a PZ lock, he kicked them, and he also sent players to jail for absolutely no reason.

His english skills are VERY poor

Basically, he is not fit for the job.

//Benja
Back to top Go down
Biicc Booi

Antal inlägg : 7

PostSubject: Re: Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius!   Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:19 pm

Yep totally true. And when we went to quest without him he gave the whole team debugg so we all died and would go again with his char..
A tutor should be able to be UNDERSTABLE in english, his english really sux, he msged me and said " Why u go no me? -.-"... Kinda lame for a SENIOR tutor..
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: That's right   Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:37 pm

Yeah,right.
I'm with you
Back to top Go down
Krigarn Thor

Antal inlägg : 1

PostSubject: Tutor Imperius   Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:50 pm

I dont like that guy.. he cant speak inglish and he kick all his friends if they are in war or something.
I want his TUTOR GONE!
Back to top Go down
Benja

Antal inlägg : 4

PostSubject: Re: Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius!   Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:50 pm

Keep the replies coming!

//Benja
Back to top Go down
Gewehrravr

Gewehrravr

Antal inlägg : 18

PostSubject: Re: Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius!   Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:51 pm

Chong Chang wrote:
I got many complains on this Senior tutor imperius.
So do like 40-50% of this server.

* He removed the Shop Teleport and he always say with his bad english : " Frize "
* He don't go and check the person who just say "Kick me" He just kick. A guy killed me and I wanted to revenge him and when I came back i saw he got kicked and made me angry and he said " He ask Kick me and I kick" ( Thats Power Abuse )
* He have debugged alot of players doing /goto while doing quest and he just say "sry" and then he dont care about that person anymore.
*His bad english, please get a Tutor who got good english and can speak spanish, or any other language because you already have God Immortal who can speak it.

*I just see him walking in shops, depot, temple removing the items on the floor instead of trying to find something illegal on the server.

You will probably get loads of other complains about this guy.

Yours: CHANG CHANG CHOOOOOOONG

Yeah I agree totally with all that. I left RL Tibia to escape the power abuse but I guess that just isn't going to happen as it is everywhere. I just think he can't stand reasoning or understand a situation and just does what he thinks is right, like Chong says: without checking the situation out.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius!   Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:21 pm

Keep the replies coming!

Yours: CHOOOOOOONG CHOOOOOOOOOONG CHAAAAAAAAAAAANG
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius!   Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:17 pm

Mission Completed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius!   Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complains on Senior Tutor Imperius!
Page 1 of 1