ImmortalOt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ImmortalOt

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donation

Daopay

Supported Sites
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Maelstorms Tutor appliction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaelStorm

Antal inlägg : 5

Maelstorms Tutor appliction. Empty
PostSubject: Maelstorms Tutor appliction.   Maelstorms Tutor appliction. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:43 am

Hello,
Ive found that it helps to leave some personal information, as well as tibia information, when applying for a tutor position. My name is Matt, i live in the United States, and i am 17 years old. I play tibia often (OTS) . Somethings that might be important about me are, i respond well to orders, i get the job done. im easy to get along with, and ive noticed, when i am on immortal, no admins or tutors are on (most of the time). i think i would fill this tutor position best becouse, ill be online when no other admins or tutors are online, and think about it. A server with a admin/tutor online all the time. wouldnt that be great?
Also, i know how to be a tutor/admin. i was a CM on a server (that was shutdown :S) so, i know how to handle different situations. Well, thats about all i have to say, im sure you'll make the right decision Very Happy

Thanks in Advance,
MaelStorm.
Back to top Go down

Antal inlägg : 1

Maelstorms Tutor appliction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maelstorms Tutor appliction.   Maelstorms Tutor appliction. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:52 am

Sorry to burst your bubble.

The Tutor Applications is over dude...
Better luck next time Smile
Back to top Go down

Maelstorms Tutor appliction.
Page 1 of 1