ImmortalOt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ImmortalOt

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donation

Daopay

Supported Sites
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Party attack & higher exprate when using an items

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
God alexX
Admin

Antal inlägg : 25

Party attack & higher exprate when using an items Empty
PostSubject: Party attack & higher exprate when using an items   Party attack & higher exprate when using an items I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:43 pm

do you think that party attack will be blocked ? So you cant attack the player who is on same party as you ?

And what about to get more Exprate when using a item ?? If the exp is 7x and you usin the item you get 3x exprate. 3x + 7x = 10x exprate using the item ??

// alexX

Last edited by God Immortal on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://immortalteam.swedishforum.net
Gewehrravr

Gewehrravr

Antal inlägg : 18

PostSubject: Re: Party attack & higher exprate when using an items   Party attack & higher exprate when using an items I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:14 pm

I would like that because doing quests or hunting with people in the party I can't ue or I will hit them and be pz locked and I don't like that happening Sad
Back to top Go down
God alexX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party attack & higher exprate when using an items   Party attack & higher exprate when using an items I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:31 pm

i know its really good idea

// alexX
Back to top Go down
Gewehrravr

Gewehrravr

Antal inlägg : 18

PostSubject: Re: Party attack & higher exprate when using an items   Party attack & higher exprate when using an items I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:33 pm

Would the exp items be donator items as well? I think they should be so it gives another reason for people to donate.
Back to top Go down
God alexX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party attack & higher exprate when using an items   Party attack & higher exprate when using an items I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Gewehrravr wrote:
Would the exp items be donator items as well? I think they should be so it gives another reason for people to donate.

ofc it will be a donator item.
Back to top Go down
Cristiano

Antal inlägg : 23

PostSubject: Re: Party attack & higher exprate when using an items   Party attack & higher exprate when using an items I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:12 am

sorry alexx i dont like that idea
bcs if u make party..and want kill any1..u dont get frag..
Back to top Go down
God alexX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Party attack & higher exprate when using an items   Party attack & higher exprate when using an items I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:06 pm

Cristiano wrote:
sorry alexx i dont like that idea
bcs if u make party..and want kill any1..u dont get frag..

huh? You mean that u are killing your team mait in party?

I was meaning that you cant attack player who you got party with but you can attack other people and get frag. Copy that soo someone can explain that.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Party attack & higher exprate when using an items   Party attack & higher exprate when using an items I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Alexx means that in your party it is Non-Pvp with all the members just to not hurt others while doing quest or are in war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party attack & higher exprate when using an items   Party attack & higher exprate when using an items I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party attack & higher exprate when using an items
Page 1 of 1