ImmortalOt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ImmortalOt

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donation

Daopay

Supported Sites
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Maelstorms Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaelStorm

Antal inlägg : 5

Maelstorms Application. Empty
PostSubject: Maelstorms Application.   Maelstorms Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:52 pm

Well what can i say? you've seen my last application..it pretty much explains everything about me, other than, since ive made my character, ive been online on this server everyday, 20 hours a day if not more. the simple fact is, im online 24/7. And during my time spent here, ive been helping players, whether it be info about the game/where to find something/ how to use something/ etc. i Really think i am the right person for this tutor position.
Thanks in Advance,
Maelstorm aka Warrior Bean
Back to top Go down
MaelStorm

Antal inlägg : 5

Maelstorms Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maelstorms Application.   Maelstorms Application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:12 pm

A reply to my own post. I stay up all night, when no other Gods ot Tutors are online, and i usually go to sleep about the time when the Gods and Tutors are coming online. So, if i become the new Tutor, it is a guarentee that atleast ONE staff member will be online at ALL times. Smile thanks again
Back to top Go down

Maelstorms Application.
Page 1 of 1