ImmortalOt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ImmortalOt

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donation

Daopay

Supported Sites
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tighten up security on quests?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaelStorm

Antal inlägg : 5

Tighten up security on quests? Empty
PostSubject: Tighten up security on quests?   Tighten up security on quests? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:49 pm

So, after adking everyone i saw for about 3 hours, someone finally helps me do the quest for skullcracker armor. when we arein the quest, 2 ppl show up, and start atking the guy who came with me. it wasnt my fight, so i stood aside, and DID NOT atk anyone. then i get killed. the 2 pks claim it was a "missclick" so i come back. and guess what..they killed me again. Isnt there a rule about pking in a quest? Oh! and i almost forgot the most important part of this post,
i have a very important question, and i do not mean any disrecpect to come from it. But, why do we have Gods and tutors? most of them are rarely online, and when they are, they dont help. I msged God Alexx and told him about this, and he said nothing...isnt pking in quests against the rules? and if not, maybe it should be? and if you need proof that i was pked in a quest, i have a screen shot.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Tighten up security on quests?   Tighten up security on quests? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:34 pm

The rule sucks if it even excist because people level in quest.
Back to top Go down
MaelStorm

Antal inlägg : 5

PostSubject: ha   Tighten up security on quests? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:07 am

well i sure am glad i was there for the quest. Even if people do lvl in quest areas, doesnt mean you can kill everyone you see in the quest. Think before you speak pls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tighten up security on quests?   Tighten up security on quests? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tighten up security on quests?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ImmortalOt :: ImmortalOt Support-
Jump to: