ImmortalOt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ImmortalOt

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donation

Daopay

Supported Sites
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Triic wants your meaning.

Go down 
+2
Biicc Booi
God Gier
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gäst

Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:08 am

Still if you cant balance a OT you should not make knights who are the most diffecult vocation to kill the most powerfull?
Rather have Druids/Sorcerers stronger than a knight because you can take down his mana and then he have no chance. On a KNight you just follow, heal, atk and you are done.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:10 am

IF YOU WANT OUR OPINION DONT POST IT ON DISCUSSION! YOU KNOW WHAT A DISCUSSION IS? YOU TALK ABOUT IT NOT JUST SAY " YES " OR " NO "!

Dont blame it on me blame it on Triic that cant handle the situation because he made it wrong -.-
Put it on Polls then I wouldnt DISCUSS it -.-
Back to top Go down
Biicc Booi

Antal inlägg : 7

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:12 am

lol its easy to escape from a knight, just give him a paralize and mapclick or you just stair jump 1 time and make him loose his target, then paralize and run, its easy to survive as a mage.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:13 am

you just stair jump 1 time """

What have webeen talking about? A OPEN AREA WITH NO STAIRS.
Try to paralyze ? You push the rune u will stop he will be fast enough to push the hotkey and his on you again.
Back to top Go down
God Gier
Admin
God Gier

Antal inlägg : 16

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:14 am

Didnt i sayd in my text when i started the forum just say yes or no no a chat that take's on already like 30min.
And i asked you to make a other thread about the Knights are OP
just chat on there instead of here please.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:15 am

Put the thread in Polls or something? Its on Discussion and now we having a discussion about this.
Your own fault. You are a Mod on the forums why dont ya move it? -.-"
Back to top Go down
Biicc Booi

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:16 am

well who the fuck are so stupid as a knight to take follow attack on a mage when its OPEN BATTLE BETWEENS 2 TEAMS, then the ek runs in in the other team, boom his dead.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:17 am

He isnt BOOM DEAD if you got a few sioers? and the sd dmg is so low so he wont die.
Back to top Go down
God alexX
Admin

Antal inlägg : 25

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:17 am

Chong Chang wrote:
Put the thread in Polls or something? Its on Discussion and now we having a discussion about this.
Your own fault. You are a Mod on the forums why dont ya move it? -.-"

sluta va så kaxig fattar du det
Back to top Go down
https://immortalteam.swedishforum.net
Biicc Booi

omg MAGES WAND TAKES 700 dmg, SDS LIKE 600 and DO YOU THINK THE SIOERS WILL RUN AFTER HIM IN THE OTHER TEAM?!
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:18 am

Wont discuss this anymore because theese gods are just gettin angry on me because i tryin to discuss this on a DISCUSSION BOARD... good job.

Not that you "won" over me because you are not even 1% done with me.
Back to top Go down
God alexX
Admin

Antal inlägg : 25

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:19 am

Chong Chang wrote:
Wont discuss this anymore because theese gods are just gettin angry on me because i tryin to discuss this on a DISCUSSION BOARD... good job.

Not that you "won" over me because you are not even 1% done with me.
its on poll what are u talking about
Back to top Go down
https://immortalteam.swedishforum.net
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:23 am

Wow cocky now after a half hour ALEXX who hated this ot before.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:30 am

good idea god triic keep up going

and btw for al persons who complains if you think knight is to strong

start a knight by youre self so stfu lol
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:31 am

Wow what a funny server 100% knights damn nice OBs. More knights = No obs. think sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:34 am

or else get ed/ms and buy ful donated and own ....?

and ye ek is indeed strong but

the vocation knight was made for it ........
Back to top Go down
Xhiffy

Antal inlägg : 4

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:41 am

Im also For a yes , sick of stairjumpers.
Back to top Go down
Zito

Antal inlägg : 2

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:01 am

Well, i think it would be better if you take some higher SD damage, If this will happend , i will say yes to get ppls away from stairs.
And ur right, If it's around 5+ ppls (mages) Use vent and combo him, he will die easy.
But also, im getting tired of this OP hits, Knights can take up to around 5k+ with Gran if they'r lucky. So i hope that you guys work and do knights a bit balanced.
Would be great,
Yours, Zito
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triic wants your meaning.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ImmortalOt :: Polls-
Jump to: