ImmortalOt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ImmortalOt

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donation

Daopay

Supported Sites
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Triic wants your meaning.

Go down 
+2
Biicc Booi
God Gier
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
God Gier
Admin
God Gier

Antal inlägg : 16

Triic wants your meaning. Empty
PostSubject: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:06 am

Well i Saw some wars in the ot , and most of the time ppl just stair jump.
Maybe you guys like a big place where you can have war in?

With 2 tps for the teams like 1 team < other team > and than you guys will meet in the midle of it.
And i will place some mountens in it tree's etc etc.

From my look it will be good.

Well post down with Yes if you want it
No if you dont want it.

Greetz Triic.
Back to top Go down
Biicc Booi

Antal inlägg : 7

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:20 am

Sounds great, sick of ppl stairjumping ;D
Back to top Go down
Cristiano

Antal inlägg : 23

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:21 am

never. NO
that is normal war and be normal
the what u said is like pvp arena but with loosing lvl
bad idea sry
i like that
its more PRO
Back to top Go down
God Gier
Admin
God Gier

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:26 am

Well im more thinking like Ankrahmun desert to Darashia Desert.
If been in some wars in rl and most of the time its not like noob ppl stairjumping if theey are on low hp thats just weak Razz
And about PRO i think war in a desert is more pro , bcs you need to para more and m wal much more instead of just jumping stairs and ue
thats more like random pk.
Razz

Greetz Triic
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:38 am

Then remove the "Follow" thing or else knight will rule this ot while in obs just push follow and exori gran and atk and you cant survive not even with donator mana rune.
Only way to get that off is by stairjumping -.-
Take a level 350 vs level 350 ek vs ED / MS and GL to survive in a open place.

Yes if you remove the FOLLOW shit because it is no pvp skills just push a hotkey and you're done.
NO if you dont remove.
Back to top Go down
God Gier
Admin
God Gier

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:40 am

I would say stay at your team and use vent and combo him and hes gone ^^

Greetz Triic
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:42 am

So if you meet like 4-6 Promoted EK's level 350-400 and they target the same guy you can survive 2 seconds then you're out.

If you want to show your "Pro" skills remove the follow because I bet that you use Follow and ue/sds so do i.
Back to top Go down
God alexX
Admin

Antal inlägg : 25

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:43 am

why remove follow, better to balance knight, and triic good idea!!
Back to top Go down
https://immortalteam.swedishforum.net
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:46 am

Remove it = more difficult and funnier and harder to kill your enemies. Balance knight? GL You must lower their hits with ALOT and then change the Death protection into holy because in obs you are supposed to shot and not rush to them and ue? Lmao. Not funny to shot a sd and it takes 400 and they heal it in 1 pot -.-
Back to top Go down
God Gier
Admin
God Gier

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:49 am

Well it would be kinda funny to see 6 eks on you in a big ob , i think most ppl dont got the balls to just rush by the m wals and run in to a team of 10/20 players kinda suicide my meaning Razz

And maybe its a good idea to make sds power fuller and ue's hit less on ppl

Greetz Triic
Back to top Go down
God alexX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:51 am

in ob knights dont have a chance if you have a team, doesnot matter what u are doing with the knight they are not strong at war "if you have a team" and are a good team mate
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:51 am

powerfuller just fucking remove the death protection on the items and dont have anything there. If you put Holy then paladins have no chance.
Dont forget about this.

PVP ranks.
1. Druids/Sorcerers
2. Paladins
3. Knights.

Atm its
1. Knights
2. Druids/sorcs
3. Paladins.

Go around the serv and check, druids/sorcs and eks no paladins almost,,
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:52 am

Thats why this Dark Angel hited 4.7k with a E-Gran? GL ! You think you only have OB's? In citys and that kind of stuff you have no chance either...
Back to top Go down
God Gier
Admin
God Gier

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:55 am

But the point of this forum i made , if ppl like to make it later we can fix the skills shit etc and i agree with imm~ if you got a team and use good m wals and vent kingts wont be so much problem.
Back to top Go down
God alexX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:56 am

God Triic wrote:
But the point of this forum i made , if ppl like to make it later we can fix the skills shit etc and i agree with imm~ if you got a team and use good m wals and vent kingts wont be so much problem.

good triic pirat
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:57 am

They wont? Well, you havnt seen them yet, just watch Dark Angel. Impossible to take down 1 o 1 and even if you are 2v1 he will fuck u up.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:58 am

Why dont you nick go on your second char and ask Dark angel for a 1 on 1 in the Arena and you will see, even with ur full gm abused eq he will take you down easily.
Back to top Go down
God Gier
Admin
God Gier

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:00 am

Well in rl its also kinda hard to kill a knight solo thats why theye are knight that theye can take more damage than a mage , so for me its not somthing new you cant kill a knight alone.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:01 am

I dont care if we talk about OB's only because its a big window in the PVP.
Everyone uses bot to refill and just put follow and spam ue or smth and you have no chance against them.
As a Mage you dont need skills. Just put follow atk and heal mana and spam ue.
Mega Mana is just like a donator manarune maybe like 50-60 mana less.
Pretty much sucks.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:03 am

Dont talk real tibia with this ot please? Just the pot's ruins everything with real tibia.
On Real tibia you dont run around with a bp CC's and can waste like 30cc for a single hunt and then come back with a few millions.

But please do it Nick go with your char and challenge a knight. You will get your assed WhIP'd.
Take 2 against dark angel he own you anyway.

Stairjumping is a thing in PVP! Nothing you can claim on being lame or something -.-
Create a OB place and you will see that the team with the most knights will rule the ob.
And with this 300-500 sd atks GL even having a Ob.

Last edited by Chong Chang on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
God alexX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:05 am

God Triic wrote:
Well post down with
Yes if you want it
No if you dont want it.

Greetz Triic.

It was to put yes or no, give just your answer
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:06 am

I said my answer aswell because you are allowed to DISCUSS the thing because it is in the "DISCUSSION" part of the forum so daah på dig.
Triic continued the discussion so did i.

Last edited by Chong Chang on Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Biicc Booi

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:06 am

Okey, Knight are good at theyr thing, but Chang you say that if 4-6 promoted knight attack you, you wont survive, lemme tell you that even i with almost 8k hp wouldnt survive 4-6 promoted mages.. There are allways 1 vocation that is the best. You can never balance good enough, even on real tibia..
Back to top Go down
Biicc Booi

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:08 am

And Chang you cant involve Dark Angel in this, his char is bugged, that guy can solo me. He hits 4.7k with exori gran on players >.<
Back to top Go down
God Gier
Admin
God Gier

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:08 am

I know a mage cant solo a knight , but for me like i sayd its nothing new . how a knight can block a quest than etc
Ppl just need a good team and than theye can have war.
And if you want to do somthing about knights make a own forum and post there what you want
I just wanted to know if ppl want it or not , not about voc's etc
Just about the OB place
And if Mortal thinks the same with you about knights etc theye will get weaker i gues.
But please make a new chat on other forum this is just for the OB place.

Greetz Triic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triic wants your meaning.   Triic wants your meaning. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triic wants your meaning.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ImmortalOt :: Polls-
Jump to: