ImmortalOt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ImmortalOt

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donation

Daopay

Supported Sites
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Discussion about Training Place.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gäst

Discussion about Training Place. Empty
PostSubject: Discussion about Training Place.   Discussion about Training Place. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:45 pm

I want to have a little discussion with you God's and Players.
I really dont like the thing that you can just Exit log at trainers and then you still be atking and you can go on another character and lvl on that one.
It can be abit annyoing when you just exit logg and you go on a other character having fun, lvling to gather items for your knight.

I would like to have ( if it possible ) if you exit logg it will wont attack and you just stand there until you go back online so you must be online at the time training but you can go outside just having your computer online and tibia open.

Please Discuss this with everyone.

Lowh ~~
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about Training Place.   Discussion about Training Place. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:56 pm

I like because i dont use bot, so its perfect^^ sunny
Back to top Go down
Gewehrravr

Gewehrravr

Antal inlägg : 18

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about Training Place.   Discussion about Training Place. I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:07 pm

I agree with ya Lowh. I think it is an unfair advantage to train on one and hunt on another to gather items because most people train or hunt and so it leaves some people behind in the experience and money department.
Back to top Go down
Gäst

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about Training Place.   Discussion about Training Place. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:55 am

let it be like this cuz no1 will never change it cuz he wont care.
Back to top Go down
God Mortal
Admin
God Mortal

Antal inlägg : 8

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about Training Place.   Discussion about Training Place. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:45 am

Fixed So You Get Kicked After 15 Mins If You Take Exit.

Thread CLOSED
Back to top Go down
http://immortalot.servegame.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion about Training Place.   Discussion about Training Place. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion about Training Place.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ImmortalOt :: ImmortalOt Discussion-
Jump to: